Hi - I'm Oren Farhi. I'm a software engineer, focusing on front end & software architecture.
I graduated with a BA in Computer Science & Business Management from the Open University.
I earned Software Engineering & Development by experimenting, experience, open source and reading a lot.
I believe in producing easy maintainable code for applications. Today, I lead Orizens in consulting to companies and startups on how to approach code in their projects and keep it maintainable.
Together with a dedicated & professional team, we provide project bootstrapping and development remotely – while afterwards, we integrate it on site and guide the team on it.
When consulting and developing, we follow 4 simple principles:
- seeing the code as a reactive system
- implementing best practices of software architecture
- creating modular & testable code
- keeping code and app structure organized to let other developers easily understand and further extend it.
- Automating development with CI/CD (travis/circle ci)
Achievements I'm Proud Of
My open source Angular App - Echoes Player
My most popular npm module -
I’m the author of "Reactive Programming with Angular and NgRx"