It's official - Angular version 2.0.0 is live. It's been a long ride until the official announcement, and so until then, we had the chance to experiment with it, learn appropriate best practices and common solutions and sharing knowledge as a community.
I've started experimenting with Angular 2 since the alpha versions. I started exploring its api even before by creating an npm module for writing an angular 1 component with angular 2 ES5 api.
However, I experimented with angular 2 in depth by embracing reactive programming with the rxjs patterns and the awesome ngrx project - and eventually shared my insights in my blog and on github.
Where can I start?
I recommend starting from the official getting started guide at angular.io.
Aside from that, here is a list of articles that I wrote up until now.
Prepare Angular 1 Code To Angular 2
- 5 Steps To Prepare Your Angular 1 Code To Angular 2
- 3 More Steps To Prepare Your Angular 1 Code To Angular 2
Convert Angular 1 Code To Angular 2
- Migrating A Component To Angular 2: From Angular 1.x & Es2015
- From Angular 1.x ng-repeat to Angular 2 NgFor with Component
- Angular 2: Attribute @Directive() & Creating An Infinite Scroll Directive
Adding Ngrx (Redux) To Angular 2
- Adding Redux with NgRx/Store to Angular 2 – Part 1
- Adding Redux with NgRx/store to Angular2 – Part 2 (Testing Reducers)
- Angular 2 & NgRx/store: The NgModel In Between Use Case (from Angular 1)
- Angular 2, Ngrx/Store & Ngrx/Effects – Intro To Functional Approach For A Chain Of Actions